The title says it all: Happy Halloween! And what’s best to go along with it? A new CrossCode update of course. And this time it’s a rather spooky one! Let’s get into the new additions right away.
It has been some time, so let’s talk about recent progress!
But first: time to conclude the Zir’Vitar Boss Contest!
We released version 0.8.1 rather quickly so of course not all major bugs have been fixed.
Version 0.8.2 now comes with a long list of more fixes and changes!
Here a few of them:
- Most golden chests in the jungle and the new dungeon have been replaced with others you can actually open!
- Emilie now understands how to fight Jungle enemies properly.
- The enemies in Autumn’s Fall have some expanded behaviour to set them apart from their earlier variants!
- No more bugs with the new parkour quest (hopefully).
- No more crashes with the guard counter on Apollo or inside the goat cave (hopefully).
- Modifications to the “Challenge of Aspiration” and “Heating the Hermit” quests to preserve your sanity!
- Fixed that… awkward bug during the landmark tutorial
+ more stuff you find in the changelog!
Ok… time to work on new content now!
As always, every major release comes with a number of bugs. Version 0.8.1 – once again – squashes a good amount of those!
Some things that we fixed and improved:
- No more crashes when attacking ectovolts with icicles.
- A few improvements and general balancing of puzzles in Zir’vitar Temple.
- No more pushing down immobile enemies with Guarding Gale!
This and dozen of other small fixes!
If you find any more issues please write in the forum or send a mail to email@example.com
We did it! After a very long “Saturday” we proudly release:
CrossCode Version 0.8!
We’ll keep this short, because really, you probably just want to play the game and we want to get some sleep! But just so you know, we also have a contest for you. More about that at the end!