As we dive deeper into Project Terra we realized it would be nice to have an additional environment & character concept artist that helps us realize our vision.
As the position implies, you would be working pretty much at the bedrock of the game’s design. Concepts help us realize WHAT we want and also what we DON’T WANT. They might even make us realize that we wanted something we didn’t know we wanted, pretty nifty. Our team works closely together with a discord server being the central hub for all of us to share our progress. We use weekly meetings to stay in touch and discuss milestones, problems, tasks, etc. (We also share tons of memes).
No one is ever excluded from discussions and you are always invited to voice an opinion. It’s important to us that no one feels left out in the process!
Here all the details and bullet points:
Job Title: Concept Artist (Environment/Characters/Etc.)
Job Description: See above
Basis: Freelancer (With the usual NDA shenanigans)
Starting Date: As soon as possible
Pay: Will be discussed via Mail
- Passionate about playing and making Games
- Proficient in creating conceptual art for both environment and characters
- Nice person
- Availability in Discord (Preferably in EU timezones)
- Writing/Speaking in at least English (We also all speak German! :D)
So… that’s how you make a job offer, right? We’re new to this!
Anyway, if you’re interested, please shoot us a mail at:
Some things that would be nice to know about you:
- Who you are, tell us about yourself!
- A portfolio (A link to a webpage is also totally fine)
- Any questions, because this is the first time we’re doing this, BEAR with us.
We’ll leave the offer open for the next 2-3 weeks depending on the number of applications and let everyone know once the offer is closed.