About two weeks ago, we released CrossCode version 0.9 and, once again, hold a small contest for everyone to beat the new boss enemy within a week and send us a video of it. And today we announce the winner! Also, a small note on recent hotfix releases
Boss Contest Result
This time we got a total of 46 submissions which is more than we ever had before!
The boss of the Grand Krys’kajo was somewhat special in that it was the first time you had to fight two enemies at the same time. It’s also special in that you can decide which of the two bosses to defeat first. While most player went with the obvious approach of getting rid of the whale first, there are some submissions that managed to defeat the ape before the whale!
A List of all submissions:
Quang Tran Minh
As before, we’ve drawn a random number during our last Gamedev Stream to decide the winner.
And the lucky person is…
We’ll make sure to contact you about your guest role, which can be anywhere in CrossWorlds!
We already released a couple of hotfixes for version 0.9.0. Today we released another one (version 0.9.0-4) introducing a couple more fixes and improvements including the following:
- All the broken tutorials should work correctly again
- The Bluerays in Grand Krys’kajo should not fall out of bounds anymore… hopefully
- No more crashes when using Shock Combat Arts on certain targets
- Physics won’t do strange things anymore around stairs for players with more than 60 fps
- Disabled “GPU Blacklisting” which might improve performance for some players
- Balanced Wowturbines to make the fight more doable
- Several menu fixes and improvements
… And with that hotfix we hope to have fixed most of the critical bugs.
Now it’s finally time to continue the story! The next release is scheduled for April-May. We’ll make sure to keep you updated!